We are pleased to announce that Logic Certification is now a member of the Energy Utilities Alliance (EUA).
Founded over a hundred years ago, in 1905, the Energy and Utilities Alliance (EUA) is a not-for-profit trade association that represents the industry in shaping policy within the energy sector.
The Alliance has eight organisational divisions:
- Utility Networks
- Heating and Hotwater Industry Council (HHIC)
- Industrial & Commercial Energy Association (ICOM)
- Hot Water Association (HWA)
- Manufacturers’ Association of Radiators and Convectors (MARC)
- Natural Gas Vehicle Network (NGV Network)
- British Energy Efficiency Federation (BEEF)
- Manufacturers of Equipment for Heat Networks Association (MEHNA)
This wide ranging span gives the alliance a leading voice in working towards a sustainable, secure and energy-efficient future. Forming future policy direction and furthering the best interests of its industry members and the wider community.
Mark Krull, director of LCL said: “We are looking forward to forging a positive relationship with the EUA and making a contribution to the shaping of training and certification within the industry in years to come.”
For more information on the EUA, click here