Nagib Farjani joined LCL, as Quality Assurance Co-ordinator, this August. Working closely with the Tracy Harker, stake holders, EVs and technincal managers, this is a new role within the company and involves:
- Monitoring the EQA Audit Plan in accordance with the schedule.
- Invigilating Audit Assessments and ensuring Auditing Documents are accurate, up to date and ensuring that any Improvement Actions identified are resolved with both the Centre and External Verifier.
- Successful embedment of Quality and Compliance processes into Operational Delivery.
- Streamlining, developing and monitoring of the Quality and Compliance Framework and the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Training and Coaching in the Compliance, Quality and Assurance sector.
- Supporting and maintaining all records for Centre Application, Approval and External Quality Assurance Audit (EQA) procedures.
- Analysing trends, performing Database interrogation and Root Cause Analysis.
- Working closely with the Quality Assurance and Relationship Manager, Stake Holders, External Verifiers (EV's) and Technical Manager's.
Nagib has a BTEC First/National in Mechanical Engineering from City of Westminster College and a BSc. Hons. Degree in Product Design Engineering, from Westminster University. He has worked in a variety of industries for high-profile clients such as Unilever, where he gained over eight years’ experience in the Quality Assurance sector and Compliance. Before joining LCL, he worked at Denave Europe as an EMEA Quality Assurance and Lead Manager.
Tracy Harker: “As a new member of the team, Nagib has settled in well and is already provided support to LCL customers and the LCL EQA team.”
For more information about becoming an LCL approved centre, click here.