Tel: -020 8839 2439 /

CPA1 reminder for Domestic Gas Engineers

As from 1st April 2012 all domestic gas engineers who carry out work on space heaters or boilers are required to demonstrate their competence in the use of an electronic portable combustion analyser by undertaking and successfully completing the ACS assessment CPA1.


Gas Safe Register has advised that it will not recognise the ACS categories for boilers (CEN1) or space heaters (HTR1) without CPA1. Where a registered gas engineer is holding CEN1 and or HTR1 without CPA1 it will suspend those categories of work until CPA1 is held by the engineer.


Engineers that require CPA1 and have not yet arranged assessment contact your local Logic Certification centre

Back to top